Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

"The kind of shit you get on your TV"



I am fucking furious. I just worked for 45 minutes in this fucking blog editor window on a post
about the new
System of a Down record and the "oh so stable" Firefox froze up on me. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I should have saved it as I went, BUT I DIDN'T. So in light of my having a day off, I will be lazy and just give you a list of what's new in my iTunes library and whether or not I like it.


System of a Down, Mezmerize, 2005. f'in love it, tied for best of the lot.
Sleater-Kinney, The Woods, 2005. f'in love it, not only tied for best, but my fave S-K album.
Mos Def, The New Danger, 2004. mediocre at best, MAJOR disappointment.
Spoon, Gimme Fiction, 2005. like it, still getting into it.
M.I.A., Arular, "2005". love it in the club, like it in the car, amuse people with it on the couch.
Chris Mills, untitled, not yet released. like it.
Of Montreal, The Sunlandic Twins, 2005 . like it, a bit over the top, growing on me.
The GO! Team, Thunder Lightning Strike, 2004/5, love it. big fun.


more later.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?