Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

"When love is so strong, there is no right or wrong..."



...so we'll try this again. Nearly a year has passed since my last post. I have listened to countless numbers of albums, singles, demos, shows, etc. I have revelled in new releases and re-discovered classics and personal all-time faves, and how many posts do I have to show for it? zero. That's right - zip.


Needless to say, I have not been lazy. I have continued to rehearse, record, and perform with two of the greates bands in NYC. I have continued to attempt to inspire and educate the youth of Bushwick. I launched a new website. Long in short, I just plum forgot about this thing.


But worry not, faithful readers. I am back from the dead; and as the summer music scene heats up, this will be THE PLACE to find out what I am listening to, where you can come see me and other great acts play live, and maybe even get a few tips on what should be traveling through your earbuds.


In addition to regularly posting again, I am going to try to include (in the sidebar) a list of upcoming shows worth checking out. If you know of any, please feel free to comment on the post or email me. I will also, if you don't mind (and please let me know if you do), make this a more general media blog. While I understand that "just because it happened to [me] doesn't make it important", I figure that if you're here you'll care enough to read and comment. so here we go...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?